REAP International (Rice Experiences Advertised to Prospects – Internationally), is a program designed to increase Rice University’s visibility on a broad-based scale to prospective international students, overseas universities/schools, and overseas advising centers, through hearing about Rice students’ experiences. Rice University international students choosing to participate in REAP International will be serving as a type of “ambassador” for our school.
If you are currently an enrolled, degree-seeking international student on a non-immigrant visa at Rice, and are interested in sharing your personal experience at Rice with other students from your home country, please participate in REAP International.
- REAP Process
- Attend a REAP Information Session (schedule on this link https://calendly.com/rice-oiss-cynthia-evans-itin-meeting info sessions typically take place April - May & November - December).
- Complete and submit a Site Visit Approval Request Form & Statement of Understanding (you will need to submit separate requests for each visit).
- Receive approval or denial via email.
- Receive REAP materials from OISS.
- Complete and submit a Site Visit Summary (to be completed after presentation).
- Receive email indicating successful completion of program.
- OISS will issue the Certificate of Participation and pay honorarium.
- Site Visit Approval Request Form & Statement of Understanding
- Site Visit Summary – to be completed after the visit
See the image below to learn where we have been!
Learn what former participants say about their REAP International experience – click on the images below!